Swimming & Instruction
• Campers ages 4+ receive swim instruction from beginner to Level 4,
three times a week followed by free swim.
• 3 year old campers receive swim instruction three times a week.
• Campers are placed in small groups based on comfort and ability levels.
Instruction is customized for each child by a swim supervisor.
• Upon completion of a new skill level, campers receive certificates recognizing
• Two certified lifeguards are present at the pool during all swim times.
• Our aquatics directors and pool staff are certified American Red Cross lifeguards
and Water Safety instructors. Our Head counselor and counselors closely monitor
the swim progress of each camper in their care.
• Camp Gan Israel has uncompromising Safety Standards.