What to bring to camp:
• Label all clothing with the camper's first and last names.
• Camp T-shirts must be worn on trip days
• Each camper receives his own Camp Gan Israel bottle and needs to bring it daily to camp.
• Children must wear sneakers to camp.
• 1 bathing suit (even on “iffy” days)
• 1 towel
• Pool cover-up, robe or extra t-shirt.
• Pool shoes
• Children must wear pool shoes AND a pool cover-up when walking to the swimming pool and
• Sunscreen - Please apply sunscreen on your child each morning. If you would like staff to reapply
lotion during the day, please send your child with sunscreen labeled with their name. Spray on
sunscreen is highly recommended. The sunscreen is stored at camp.
• Goggles (if desired)
• Hat (recommended)
• Sweatshirt (on “chilly” days)
• Smile :-)